As I mentioned before I like making small snacks for the people at my church. Yesterday I made these, because I wanted to try something new!
Anyways let’s get started!
Streuseled Honey-Butter Breakfast Muffins
Makes around 10 (unless your using a smaller tin)
Recipe (for the muffin batter):
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 1/4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1/4 cup honey
Recipe (for the streusel):
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- To make the streusel place all the ingredients in a small bowl. With your fingers mix together until a crumb-like texture occurs. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Prepare a muffin with cooking spray. You could use paper liners if you chose.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. In a smaller combine egg, whole milk, butter, and honey. Gently mix in wet ingredients with the dry ones.
- Fill muffin tins 3/4 of the way full. Sprinkle each cup with streusel and bake for 18 – 20 minutes (though depends on the size of your muffin tins) or until a toothpick stuck in the middle comes out clean. Place pan on a wire rack for about 10 minutes to cool. Remove each muffin individually with a fork or butter knife inserted around the edge. Serve warm if you can and with extra honey.
Anyways also this past weekend I made some popsicle stick crafts…yes I’m weird. I just was finishing up a bird house and the Ipod died…SAVE ME (we lost the charger for it)!!
Also, my mom is a Sunday School teacher and she was teaching her class about Joseph’s colorful coat so she was using Trader Joes bags to make fun coats!! ………………………but Dewey didn’t want mom to do anything but pay attention to him so he laid down on her craft and glared at everyone!
Cats they’re so weird!!