Hello all! And welcome back! Today I’m doing a fun interview with Lydia from Lydia’s Blog but I just have to ask you…is life feeling hectic? Guys, yesterday I thought it was Saturday! I mean come on……Saturday??? Anyways like I said before…if you’d like to do an interview let me know as I’m trying to do interviews more often! My questions are in bold! Let’s get started!
1. Hi Lydia! Welcome to Photos by Abby Rose! Would you tell us a little about yourself? (maybe provide a picture that you use on your blog of yourself)?
Thanks so much for interviewing me, Abby! I am a 17-year-old girl that loves baking, cooking, reading, eating, riding roller coasters, playing guitar, helping children’s ministries, and serving God! I am the 3rd born of seven children. I am homeschooled and finishing the 11th grade!
2. Can you tell us about the blog you have and what the name of it is?!
I started Lydia’s Blog because, for years, I really wanted to have my own blog to share with others about my life and other things. On my blog, you will find, recipes, biblical encouragement, and updates from my life!
3. What would 3 of your hobbies be?
My three hobbies would be baking, cooking, & playing guitar!
4. For question 4 I asked Lydia to name one of her hobbies and talk about it more!
Ever since I was a little girl, my mom would teach me how to cook. I loved helping her. Over time, I was found in the kitchen more often just cooking and baking away! Before you knew it, I started a little baking business and sold cookies and other treats for a while. Now, I am involved with the 4-H Healthy Lifestyles Competition. My team won our for my state in cooking at the state fair in the Fall, and the first weekend of August 2019, we’ll be cooking in the National Seafood Cook-off in New Orleans! I’m super excited!
5. Baking is so much fun! Okay, what is your favorite Bible verse?
My favorite Bible verse is Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
6. Do you have a favorite hymn or song? What is it and can you provide a link to the song if it isn’t a well-known hymn?
My favorite song is The Love of God. I really love how Erin (Bates) Paine plays it here:
7. I really love that song! Erin Paine plays it VERY well! Do you have a favorite book of the Bible…one that helps you and brings you comfort?
My favorite book of the Bible would have to be Proverbs. It’s really chock full of everything you need for a good, Godly life.
8. What is one of your favorite books and what is your favorite movie?
My favorite book is one taken out of a series, but you can find that book here: My favorite movie is Sheffey and you can watch the movie here:
9. If you could do three unique things in your lifetime what would they be (money is no option)?
Three unique things that I would want to do in my life….. 1. Act in a Christian movie. 2. Learn to play the banjo. 3. Fly in an airplane.
10. Those are great unique things! If you had to own either a tiger, giraffe or a talking parrot…which would you choose?
I would rather own a giraffe…. but please don’t ask me “why?”! Now I want to ask you why??!!!
Thanks so much for taking the time to interview me. I really enjoyed it! No problem Lydia! I really enjoyed it!
So what about you guys? Feel like getting interviewed? Leave a comment and let me know! I’d love to interview more people here at Photos by Abby Rose!