Hello and welcome back guys! I’m back with another interview…this time with Rosy! I’m having so much fun putting together these interviews…so try not to get to annoyed with so many interviews! Let’s get started my questions are in bold.
1. Can you tell us a little about yourself?
My name is Rosy Marr, and I live with my family of 11 in Cuauhtemoc Chihuahua, Mexico. (See if you can pronounce that!!) I am 15 years old, and some of the things I like are photography, reading, writing, cooking, blogging, singing, playing the piano and sewing. And more!
2. How you first got involved in with blogging?
Um… Well, I was 11, almost 12 when I started my blog, Rosy‘s Writings. I started blogging mainly to keep my friends in the US updated on our lives after we moved to Mexico.
My other blog, The Delightful Dueters, belongs to me and my sister Gracie.
3. You and your siblings sing right? Tell us a bit about that and what’s your favorite song you’ve posted…and hope to in the near future?
Yes, we do! 😀 Well, my sister Gracie and I have enjoyed singing together since, like, forever. Or, maybe more like since… we were 6 or 7. And one of the things we loved to do ever since we were little is take videos of our songs. (Hence, we have a bunch of videos of Gracie and me as small children singing short choruses and pretty much just being really cute little kids….XD) Anyway, we recently (well, sort of recently!) created a blog, The Delightful Dueters, where we could post all of our more recent videos (And sometimes a blast from the past!). The goal of the blog is to honor God with music. 🙂
4. What would you say your favorite thing to do outside is?
Hmmm… Maybe take pictures? I love photography! I also love to play outdoor games like capture the flag. 🙂
5. What’s your favorite verse?
Hard question!!! It’s so hard to pick, but one I really love is Isaiah 41:10.
So Do Not Fear, For I Am With You; Do Not Be Dismayed, For I Am Your God. I Will Strengthen You And Help You; I Will Uphold You With My Righteous Right Hand
6. A favorite photo you’ve taken? (if you can…send the photo and I’ll post it along with the answer).
Super hard!!! XD I’m not sure I have one favorite… Okay, I know I don’t, but here’s one.
7. Okay…if you were stranded on an Island and you only had grass, sand, and a coconut how would you build yourself a shelter?
Hmmm… I’m not even sure I could manage to pull that off… Yikes! Maybe I could cut the coconut shell in have and use that for a hat… But that’s still not much of a shelter. I guess I’d just probably die of heat stroke. If it were a hot island that is.
8. If you could do three unique things in your life…what would they be?
Let’s see… Go skydiving… Go to London… And… maybe go to the great wall of China? I don’t know, I haven’t thought about this much, so I just said the first three random things that popped into my mind, lol!
9. What would you say is the hardest part of blogging?
Maybe trying to post on a schedule. I tried doing that for a while, but gave up since we always managed to be busy I the day I was going to post! So, I gave up, and now my readers get to be surprised when I post. 🙂
10. What is one thing you’d like to tell the people reading this?
I’ve eaten Alligator meat before!
Okay, that’s not really what I wanted to say… I guess I’ll just say what’s been on my mind lately. Guys, Jesus has a plan for your life, so we need to live it for Him all the time! Life is short. We don’t know how long we’ll be here, so let’s live our lives for God!
Thanks for joining me guys! Again if you’d like to do an interview let me know in the comments! See you guys soon!