Hi guys! I’m back with a Liebster Award for you all! I just want to thank Audrey Kate aka The Junebug thanks so much for nominating me AK! It’s always so fun to get nominated for something! Let’s get started (oh btw my answers are in bold)!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Display your award.
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers.
- Ask 6 new questions.
- Let your nominees know they were nominated and give them a link to your post.
Questions from AK:
- Do you prefer reading or writing better? Definitely reading! I can’t write very well…so I make up with reading a bunch! I have a goal to read 200 books this year!!
- What’s your dream job? Okay, stay with me! I either want to: Go into landscaping, carpentry, or military/police (not sure which one). My poor family has to deal with me talking about what I should do with my life…sorry guys!
- What would your dream home look like? I really want to build my own home someday…I’d like it to be ranch style with A LOT of grass so I can mow! And a nice barn/shed to build things out of wood! I know I didn’t really go into depth about what my dream home would look like but I gave you an idea of what the outside will look like!
- How would you describe yourself in 5 words? Stubborn, odd,
kindasilent, and bossy! I know I said six words (not counting and) but I didn’t want to say I was silent…I just think more than talk!
- What’s your favorite season? Summer!!! Cause it means I can mow!!!!!
- Baking or cooking? Cooking…it’s easy and you don’t need a recipe! Plus it is easier to watch!
Questions for my nominees:
1. Would you rather: read, listen to music/audio dramas, or watch a movie?
2. Favorite spring activity?
3. What is your favorite time of day?
4. What is your favorite trait about yourself?
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
6. What is one of your favorite desserts?
And my nominees will be:
Have fun guys!! And thanks again AK for nominating me! This was AWESOME!