Hello, all of my wonderful readers! The minute I found out I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Ezra from Ezra’s Everything Spot I sat down and wrote my answers and new questions…unfortunately my computer didn’t understand my creative mind and decided it would reboot……….deleteing every wonderful answer and question I thought of. So without further ado, you get to read my part 2 version of Sunshine Blogger Award. And thank you so much, Ezra!!!! I have to admit this is one of my favorite awards yet!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
- What so far has been your favorite grade in school? I think I liked 1st grade as it was the easiest but 9th grade was also cool as it was challenging but still not super hard!
- Favorite veggie (if you have one XD)? Cucumbers!!!! I eat them with everything! Pizza, mac & cheese, lasagna, spaghetti, etc….
- If you had to make a choice to stay inside for the rest of your life or stay outside which would you choose? Outside as long as I have a tent! I love being outside…though I rather have sunny weather than rainy.
- Favorite fast food place? Chick-Fil-A (I’ve never gone to McDonald’s)!
- What’s your favorite way to workout? Confession time,
I can’t touch my toesI don’t really exercise but we do take walks a lot! I once tried to do sit-ups and after about 6 I was worn out and couldn’t bend over for a month.
- Is there something awesome you’re looking forward to this summer? Vacation!!! I love going on (camper) camping trips with my family. It’s so fun and it also helps remind me how lucky I am to have a beautiful big bedroom!
- Captain America or Iron Man? Another confession…I’ve never watched Captain America or Iron man. I’ve seen clips though! My family isn’t really into superhero movies so the only one I’ve seen was The Incredibles.
- Cheeseburgers or pizza? Pizza!!! It’s soooo good! Though cheeseburgers are amazing on Memorial Day and the Fourth of July!
- Basketball or football? So I’m not really a sports fan and we don’t really watch it. But I guess if I had to choose I’d say football just because I really enjoy seeing how far and powerful the football thingy can go! I also think it’s kinda cool to know that those guys are so dedicated and love it so much that they don’t mind getting tackled by tons of guys!
- Favorite drink? Iced tea (in the summer), ginger ale (on trips), and water all the rest of the time! I love the feeling you get after drinking a cup of water on a really hot day!
- Can you try to describe yourself in three words?
- What is two of your favorite quotes?
- What activity takes the most of your time?
- How did your blog get its name and why did you start it?
- Who is the most important person/people in your life?
- Favorite season and color that goes with it?
- Would you rather sing or play an instrument?
- What’s your favorite board game and why?
- Your dream home could be either a modern design or rustic…which would you choose?
- Are you a morning person or night person?
- I’m borrowing this question from Ezra…what’s the latest time you’ve ever slept in?
I hope you guys enjoy answering the questions as much as I had fun writing them!!