Welcome back, everyone! Today I’m here with an interview with Audrey Kate (AK)! I’m super excited about this interview so let’s get started! My questions are in bold!
1. Hi Audrey Kate…AK! Can you please tell us a little bit about yourself? (include a picture if you would like).
Hi there! Well, first off, my name is Audrey Kate, but once people get to know me, it’s not long before I’m called AK! I am a daughter of the King, the one true God. I have one brother, and a puppy, and a lawnmower (well, that’s actually my Dad’s) that I love.
I spend lots of time outdoors and when I’m not outside you can usually find me writing a letter, listening to Adventures in Odyssey or audio dramas, watercoloring, or brush lettering.
2. You write The Junebug Blog right? Please tell us a little bit about it! Why did you start it?! What does the name stand for?
Yes, I do! I started TheJunebugblog for a place where I can share my creative pursuits with others. I love to share tips and tricks, ideas and inspiration. The name actually came from my Mom, who, for many years (and still does every now and then), called my “Junebug” because I’m a June baby(:
3. What are three of your main hobbies?
Ooh, tough question! I would say some of my main ones are most artsy things, piano, and photography.
4. Can you go into detail about one of your hobbies above?!
Well, I will go with photography. I bought my first DSLR camera when I was 11, and I use it all the time. I love to take pictures of nature and peoples most.
5. I read your about page and it said you have a fluffy puppy!!!!! Can you tell us about her?!!! Maybe share a picture or 12?!
Haha, yes! Her name is Maisy (also known as Maisy Lou, Lou, Dogbert, and Dogwinkle. *cough*) We got her one month after we moved in our new house as a surprise from our parents. She is a Maltipoo, which is a mix of a Toy Poodle and a Maltese. She has changed a lot since her puppy days (pictures of two months old and recently)!
I’m just curious how you got all those different nicknames for her!
6. Do you play any musical instruments? Which would you say you like the most?
Yes, I do. I play piano, guitar, and ukulele. I’ve played piano for about 9 years, and Guitar and Uke for 2. I like piano the most, and I spend the most time on it now that my music is getting harder and harder, but I love ukulele a lot as well(:
7. You love photography right? Would you like to share something that inspires you when you do photography? Maybe share your favorite picture? (I know it’s hard to choose just one)!
Yes! I really do. Well, something that inspires me to take pictures is just nature. I love all the different angles with the sunlight you can get and many objects around to choose from. Ooh! My favorite picture… that is hard! Here’s one I really like:
8. What’s one of your favorite holidays?
I love Christmas and Easter.
9. What’s one thing that could help all of us, you’d like to share with us?
Jesus Christ loves and cares for you so much! He will forgive you for anything, and he will never, EVER turn you away from him!
10. Okay, final question (which is always the most fun)! If you were given a choice to buy: a barking tree frog, a mountain lion, or a cat that can’t meow it only hiccups which would you get?!
Ooh, interesting questions! A mountain lion! That would be neat (:
Thanks so much for doing this interview with me AK! I super enjoyed it!
You’re so welcome, AbbyRose! I enjoyed it (:
Thanks so much for stopping by guys! Just wanted to ask you to run over to AK’s blog The Junebug Blog and follow it to see some really awesome posts! See you guys soon!