Hey guys! So I’m back with Pt. 2 on The Sunshine Blogger Award that Laura from Beautiful Things nominated me for! Thanks so much, Laura! I’m so excited to answer your awesome questions! Let’s get started guys!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
1. What is one of your biggest goals? I’m not sure…I guess one day I’d like to build my own house from “scratch” and inventing glasses that NEVER get dirty!
2. Do you like outside activities or inside activities? I guess both but I love outside if we’re doing something that’s planned…if we’re just gonna go outside and never do anything I’d rather stay inside!
3. What’s the most courageous things you’ve ever done. (It doesn’t need to be like, ‘I saved someone from a burning building.’ Courage can be shown in different ways). Guys…I can’t think of ANYTHING!
4. Desk-top or lap-top? Laptop! So much easier to take on trips!
5. Favorite beverage. Water
7. Dream vacation. Going to a warm area where we (camper) camp and go swimming and take walks!
8. If you lived during the 1800s what occupation would you have? Well because I’m a girl I’d probably be stuck inside sewing/knitting socks.
9. Sneakers or sandals? Sandals!! I love how easy they are to slip on!
10. Do you like having long hair or short hair? Long hair!! I wish there was some way to get my hair to grow 10 inches in a day!
11. Fudge popsicle or regular popsicle? Fudge (if it’s chocolate)!
My questions for my nominees:
1. What do you do in your spare time (or what do you wish you could do if you had time)?
2. Dogs or Cats?
3. Steak or hamburgers?
4. Favorite Summer beverage? Favorite Winter beverage?
5. Can you speak any languages?
6. Would you rather swim or take a walk?
7. Books or movies?
8. Do you play any instruments?
9. Push mower or riding mower?
10. What’s a few of your favorite styles of music that you listen to?
11. Would you rather go without music for a year or the internet?
Thanks again, Laura! I had so much fun answering your questions! Have a fun day guys!