Guys, I just read this and it was amazing and beautiful! Please go check it out!!
I know there was mention of me posting a short story about a medic today, but I decided I’d give my readers a story that was a little more light-hearted. Enjoy! ——————————– Ellie ducked behind the corner of the wall, clutching the glass of purple punch in her hands. It was demoralizing for any red-headed […]
Hello, all of my wonderful readers! The minute I found out I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by Ezra from Ezra’s Everything Spot I sat down and wrote my answers and new questions…unfortunately my computer didn’t understand my creative mind and decided it would reboot……….deleteing every wonderful answer and question I thought of. So without further ado, you get to read my part 2 version of Sunshine Blogger Award. And thank you so much, Ezra!!!! I have to admit this is one of my favorite awards yet!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- List the rules and display an award logo on your blog post.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and notify them by commenting on any of their posts.
- Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
- What so far has been your favorite grade in school? I think I liked 1st grade as it was the easiest but 9th grade was also cool as it was challenging but still not super hard!
- Favorite veggie (if you have one XD)? Cucumbers!!!! I eat them with everything! Pizza, mac & cheese, lasagna, spaghetti, etc….
- If you had to make a choice to stay inside for the rest of your life or stay outside which would you choose? Outside as long as I have a tent! I love being outside…though I rather have sunny weather than rainy.
- Favorite fast food place? Chick-Fil-A (I’ve never gone to McDonald’s)!
- What’s your favorite way to workout? Confession time,
I can’t touch my toesI don’t really exercise but we do take walks a lot! I once tried to do sit-ups and after about 6 I was worn out and couldn’t bend over for a month.
- Is there something awesome you’re looking forward to this summer? Vacation!!! I love going on (camper) camping trips with my family. It’s so fun and it also helps remind me how lucky I am to have a beautiful big bedroom!
- Captain America or Iron Man? Another confession…I’ve never watched Captain America or Iron man. I’ve seen clips though! My family isn’t really into superhero movies so the only one I’ve seen was The Incredibles.
- Cheeseburgers or pizza? Pizza!!! It’s soooo good! Though cheeseburgers are amazing on Memorial Day and the Fourth of July!
- Basketball or football? So I’m not really a sports fan and we don’t really watch it. But I guess if I had to choose I’d say football just because I really enjoy seeing how far and powerful the football thingy can go! I also think it’s kinda cool to know that those guys are so dedicated and love it so much that they don’t mind getting tackled by tons of guys!
- Favorite drink? Iced tea (in the summer), ginger ale (on trips), and water all the rest of the time! I love the feeling you get after drinking a cup of water on a really hot day!
- Can you try to describe yourself in three words?
- What is two of your favorite quotes?
- What activity takes the most of your time?
- How did your blog get its name and why did you start it?
- Who is the most important person/people in your life?
- Favorite season and color that goes with it?
- Would you rather sing or play an instrument?
- What’s your favorite board game and why?
- Your dream home could be either a modern design or rustic…which would you choose?
- Are you a morning person or night person?
- I’m borrowing this question from Ezra…what’s the latest time you’ve ever slept in?
I hope you guys enjoy answering the questions as much as I had fun writing them!!
Happy Mothers Day guys! I wanted to take some time and honor our mothers through a post!
What is mothers day?
History of Mother’s Day: Celebrations of mothers and motherhood can be traced back to the ancient Greeks and Romans, who held festivals in honor of the mother goddesses Rhea and Cybele, but the clearest modern precedent for Mother’s Day is the early Christian festival known as “Mothering Sunday.”
My definition: Mother’s day to me shouldn’t be the only day we only give our mom’s flowers, a gift, or just a hug. Shouldn’t we tell them that their important every day? Because…we wouldn’t be here without them or we wouldn’t be the person God wants us to be without them.
How should we honor our mothers?
Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you. … In the Talmud, the commandment to honor one’s human parents is compared to honoring God. According to the prophet Malachi, God makes the analogy himself: “A son honors his father, and a servant his master.
My definition: I guess I would say I like surprising them with little things throughout the year or just helping out around the house when you see it’s needed. Not arguing about doing school work, cleaning your room, or just straightening up the kitchen.
Thanks, mom! For being there and for helping us with pretty much everything! Love you!
My own experiences with severe food allergies were the main motivation. I also wanted to be able to reach out to other teens experiencing the incredible isolation caused by allergies.
Gladly! 🙂 I’m working towards becoming a service dog trainer. In my state, there are virtually no trainers or organizations dedicated to service dogs. There’s a real need for them. It’s not just a growing niche, it’s a mission field. Service dogs can help with disabilities like PTSD, anxiety, chronic illness, seizures, diabetes, and even food allergies. We’re learning more about how dogs’ minds work every day. It’s helping trainers make better decisions and reach more people all the time. I’m so excited to be part of that.
Does hanging out with my youth group count as a hobby? Okay, writing is one, going for walks, and taking pictures/drawing.
We have tons of trails around our house. If you can avoid the bugs in the summertime, the woods are so beautiful to walk in. Plus our dogs really like going on adventures with us, and we have a cat that will literally walk a half a mile with us if she feels like it. 🙂
Oh, I would give some of it away, to local animal shelters and national ministries. But there would be enough left over for a state-of-the-art swimming pool, a Hummer, and . . . a trip to Ireland.
Probably my all-time favorite verse is 2 Corinthians 3:12-18. My favorite part: “Therefore since we have such a hope, we are very bold.” It doesn’t get much more inspiring than that.
I thought about this for a while before answering. I know we all have someone in our family or acquaintances who do not know the Lord. If you do, then Jesus tells us we have a responsibility to share the truth with them – gently, through our actions as much as our words. But I’d like to say this: As difficult as that might be, don’t shirk the responsibility. I lost a family member this year and she wasn’t saved. We who have accepted Christ’s salvation must remember: “. . . since we have such a hope . . .” we should be very bold. Thanks for letting me get that in there!
Easy! A turtle! I’ve always had this fascination with turtles. I should use some of that million dollars in question 7 and open a fresh-water aquarium. Can I get a vote on that??
Hi guys! I’m back with some spring photos for you all! The weather was amazing yesterday so I went outside and took some photos of the weather and wonderful flowers! Let’s get started!
Let me know what you think of the pictures in the comments below! See you guys soon!