Hi guys! I have two announcements for you! 1. Winnie lost some of her baby teeth! They are soooo cute! 2. I will be taking a vacation break for three blog posts worth (meaning I won’t be back until July 3rd…hopefully I’ll have some awesome photos to share with you then! Okay let’s get into todays original post 🙂 Hannah tagged me for this really fun and challenging tag that Kassie from Solider Girl Stories made! And just to let you know I’m not one to listen to music though I love listening to the radio…I just never hear the names so I can’t name them all for you!
1. List your top ten songs in answer to the questions
2. Hyperlink the songs if at all possible
3. Tag as many people as you want
4. Feel free to use my graphic or one of your own.
5. Have fun!!
1. What’s a soundtrack song you can’t help but sing along to?
Honestly, if I’ve heard the song a few times before I’ll sing along to it! I really like listening to the radio and hearing so many fun Christain songs!
2. What’s a song you love from a genre you don’t?
I don’t have an answer for this cause I don’t exactly have a genre I don’t like 🙂
3. What’s a song that makes you cry every time, without fail?
Hmm…does Via Delorosa count?!
4. What would be your theme song?
Definitely this song!! Click here to see my theme song!! 😂😂😂😂😂
5. What’s a song tied to a good memory?
Cherish the Moment from Patch the Pirate
6. If you’re a writer, what song best sums up your main character? If you don’t write…song for your favorite book’s main character?
Maybe Amazing Grace?
7. What’s a song you always play on repeat?
I Can Only Imagine!
8. What’s the most convicting song you’ve heard?
Dream Small…a blogger shared this with us a while back and I still really enjoy listening to this!
9. What song reminds you most of your childhood?
VeggieTales: Theme Song. We’ve watched every VeggieTales EVER made 😂
10. What’s your favorite song?
The Greatest Story Ever Told by Patch the Pirate
Rosy Marr – Rosy’s Writings
Laura G – Beautiful Things
Thanks so much, Kassie for making this tag! It’s super fun and challenging 🙂
Happy Father’s Day guys! Today is the day we celebrate our father’s and how much they mean to us ❤
A little info about Father’s Day: The nation’s first Father’s Day was celebrated on June 19, 1910, in the state of Washington. However, it was not until 1972–58 years after President Woodrow Wilson made Mother’s Day official–that the day honoring fathers became a nationwide holiday in the United States.
The campaign to celebrate the nation’s fathers did not meet with the same enthusiasm–perhaps because, as one florist explained, “fathers haven’t the same sentimental appeal that mothers have.”
On July 5, 1908, a West Virginia church sponsored the nation’s first event explicitly in honor of fathers, a Sunday sermon in memory of the 362 men who had died in the previous December’s explosions at the Fairmont Coal Company mines in Monongah, but it was a one-time commemoration and not an annual holiday.
The next year, a Spokane, Washington, woman named Sonora Smart Dodd, one of six children raised by a widower, tried to establish an official equivalent to Mother’s Day for male parents. She went to local churches, the YMCA, shopkeepers, and government officials to drum up support for her idea, and she was successful: Washington State celebrated the nation’s first statewide Father’s Day on June 19, 1910.
I love holidays that involve giving gifts so this year I bought my dad a grill for Father’s Day which he was super excited about! I gave it to him last week cause I was super excited! We also are having lunch for my grandparents to celebrate Father’s Day with them!!
He grilled immediately!
Notice Tirzah…I wonder what she’s doing??!!!!
How are you guys celebrating this fun and amazing holiday for your dad? Happy Father’s Day guys! 🙂
Hey guys! Ezra from Ezra’s Everything Spot was nominated for the Liebster Award…even though he didn’t exactly nominate anyone I loved some of the questions and thought I’d do it too…though I won’t be nominating anyone! Thanks coming up with these questions Ezra 🙂
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that deserve the reward (if you can)
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
Facts about myself:
- I love watching movies, reading, and listening to audio dramas as a family
- I loving finding things to delete so I can hear the sound effect when it dumps it
- I’ll mow for hours on end because I love it
- I don’t like loose change so I give it away
- I had 20/20 vision till I was 14
- I have a fear of bugs
- I love singing and wish I could make it a profession
- My favorite board games are Ticket to Ride and Sequence Game
- I’m not crazy about writing but I have a blog (crazy huh)??!!
- I’ve played the violin, flute, guitar, and piano. I also own a clarinet though it’s broken.
- When I was little I would put clothespins in my hair cause I thought it looked “amazing” hehe!
1. What’s your favorite animated movie? Bolt I really liked it though Leap! is also a really cool movie!
2. How long have you been blogging? August 28th, 2018 or if you wanna be specific 290 days 🙂
3. What’s your favorite sport? I guess if walking or biking is a sport it’d be that!
4. What’s your favorite post you’ve made? (Provide a link) Well I have many but my favorite one that turned out great was: “Welcome back – Photography Shoot”
5. What’s one food you have never eaten but you want to? Hmm…I can’t really think of one……….I’ll need to think more about that!
6. What are you most obsessed with right now? Honestly, I’m not one to be “obsessed” with things…I guess I’d say either dogs or cleaning (organizing rooms to be exact).
7. What’s the most awesome thing you’ve done so far this summer? Summer technically hasn’t started but I’d say swimming and/or playing Ticket to Ride (we’re currently trying out Ticket to Ride Europe 🙂 🙂
8. Do you know any good jokes? Nope! I guess the only “joke” I know is “How did the chicken cross the road?” ‘To get to the other side’.
9. Do you prefer late nights or early mornings? I love late nights when we stay up till 12 am but I also love early mornings as long as no one else is awake and I can read without anything going on around me.
10. Do you prefer the mountains or beaches? I love the mountains because I feel so safe and protected with them. But I love beaches cause they are warm (though I’ve only seen a real beach three times).
11. What’s the hardest question you’ve been asked in this award? Definitely: What’s your favorite post you’ve made? (Provide a link)
Like I said I’m not nominating anyone but I will give you 11 questions you can answer in a blog post or in the comments if you want!
- If you could get rid of one vegetable or fruit in the entire world, what would it be and why?
- If you had the ability to turn back time, what time period would you return to?
- If you could return anything you own and get a refund, what would it be and why?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your favorite movie, and why?
- What would be the book you would take with you on a deserted island?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you were on a desert island, what 3 items would you want with you? (You have water/food. Doesn’t count.)
- If you had to eat one food every day, for the rest of your life, would that food be?
- What is one skill or hobby you’ve always wanted to learn?
- Do you speak any other languages?
Okay, see you guys soon!
AHHH!!! I forgot to share with you guys this awesome picture I took back in 2018!!!! Please tell me what you think of this picture and what I should try to change 🙂
Hey guys! Today I’m back with some photos from a photo shoot I did with my little sister! It was just one of those ‘quick grab the camera I like how I look’ moments! So let’s get started!
Also from our photo shoot we made a silly little video! You can see it here 🙂 Have a great Wednesday guys!! Sorry about the short post. See you soon!
Hey guys! I’m going on a short break from blogging till I get a more permanent computer…I’ll still comment on other posts and answer any questions you may have I just won’t be able to spend a ton of time on blog posts. I should be back into blogging in a week or two (hopefully)! In the meantime, while I don’t have a computer I’ll be taking pictures to share with you and maybe coming up with new blog ideas…I guess you’ll see!! Though if you have any photography ideas that I should work on let me know in the comments below!
Oh, by the way, I’m hopefully going to go through all of Winnie’s ruined toys and share with you their short life and what happened…that should be interesting as her one toy lasted……………………………………………….for about 4 hours!
Okay! That’s the end of this post…see you all soon and enjoy the break from my random ramblings (hehe)!!