Hey guys! Ezra from Ezra’s Everything Spot was nominated for the Liebster Award…even though he didn’t exactly nominate anyone I loved some of the questions and thought I’d do it too…though I won’t be nominating anyone! Thanks coming up with these questions Ezra 🙂
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) gave you
- Nominate 11 bloggers that deserve the reward (if you can)
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
Facts about myself:
- I love watching movies, reading, and listening to audio dramas as a family
- I loving finding things to delete so I can hear the sound effect when it dumps it
- I’ll mow for hours on end because I love it
- I don’t like loose change so I give it away
- I had 20/20 vision till I was 14
- I have a fear of bugs
- I love singing and wish I could make it a profession
- My favorite board games are Ticket to Ride and Sequence Game
- I’m not crazy about writing but I have a blog (crazy huh)??!!
- I’ve played the violin, flute, guitar, and piano. I also own a clarinet though it’s broken.
- When I was little I would put clothespins in my hair cause I thought it looked “amazing” hehe!
2. How long have you been blogging? August 28th, 2018 or if you wanna be specific 290 days 🙂
3. What’s your favorite sport? I guess if walking or biking is a sport it’d be that!
4. What’s your favorite post you’ve made? (Provide a link) Well I have many but my favorite one that turned out great was: “Welcome back – Photography Shoot”
5. What’s one food you have never eaten but you want to? Hmm…I can’t really think of one……….I’ll need to think more about that!
6. What are you most obsessed with right now? Honestly, I’m not one to be “obsessed” with things…I guess I’d say either dogs or cleaning (organizing rooms to be exact).
7. What’s the most awesome thing you’ve done so far this summer? Summer technically hasn’t started but I’d say swimming and/or playing Ticket to Ride (we’re currently trying out Ticket to Ride Europe 🙂 🙂
8. Do you know any good jokes? Nope! I guess the only “joke” I know is “How did the chicken cross the road?” ‘To get to the other side’.
9. Do you prefer late nights or early mornings? I love late nights when we stay up till 12 am but I also love early mornings as long as no one else is awake and I can read without anything going on around me.
10. Do you prefer the mountains or beaches? I love the mountains because I feel so safe and protected with them. But I love beaches cause they are warm (though I’ve only seen a real beach three times).
11. What’s the hardest question you’ve been asked in this award? Definitely: What’s your favorite post you’ve made? (Provide a link)
Like I said I’m not nominating anyone but I will give you 11 questions you can answer in a blog post or in the comments if you want!
- If you could get rid of one vegetable or fruit in the entire world, what would it be and why?
- If you had the ability to turn back time, what time period would you return to?
- If you could return anything you own and get a refund, what would it be and why?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What is your favorite movie, and why?
- What would be the book you would take with you on a deserted island?
- What’s your favorite food?
- If you were on a desert island, what 3 items would you want with you? (You have water/food. Doesn’t count.)
- If you had to eat one food every day, for the rest of your life, would that food be?
- What is one skill or hobby you’ve always wanted to learn?
- Do you speak any other languages?
Okay, see you guys soon!