Hi guys! I have two announcements for you! 1. Winnie lost some of her baby teeth! They are soooo cute! 2. I will be taking a vacation break for three blog posts worth (meaning I won’t be back until July 3rd…hopefully I’ll have some awesome photos to share with you then! Okay let’s get into todays original post 🙂 Hannah tagged me for this really fun and challenging tag that Kassie from Solider Girl Stories made! And just to let you know I’m not one to listen to music though I love listening to the radio…I just never hear the names so I can’t name them all for you!
1. List your top ten songs in answer to the questions
2. Hyperlink the songs if at all possible
3. Tag as many people as you want
4. Feel free to use my graphic or one of your own.
5. Have fun!!
1. What’s a soundtrack song you can’t help but sing along to?
Honestly, if I’ve heard the song a few times before I’ll sing along to it! I really like listening to the radio and hearing so many fun Christain songs!
2. What’s a song you love from a genre you don’t?
I don’t have an answer for this cause I don’t exactly have a genre I don’t like 🙂
3. What’s a song that makes you cry every time, without fail?
Hmm…does Via Delorosa count?!
4. What would be your theme song?
Definitely this song!! Click here to see my theme song!! 😂😂😂😂😂
5. What’s a song tied to a good memory?
6. If you’re a writer, what song best sums up your main character? If you don’t write…song for your favorite book’s main character?
Maybe Amazing Grace?
7. What’s a song you always play on repeat?
8. What’s the most convicting song you’ve heard?
Dream Small…a blogger shared this with us a while back and I still really enjoy listening to this!
9. What song reminds you most of your childhood?
VeggieTales: Theme Song. We’ve watched every VeggieTales EVER made 😂
10. What’s your favorite song?
The Greatest Story Ever Told by Patch the Pirate
Thanks so much, Kassie for making this tag! It’s super fun and challenging 🙂