Hello everyone! Yes I know I haven’t been posting a ton but I’m back and here to stay! So I recently had my birthday which was awesome, and Julia from Lit Aflame sent this Birthday tag to me!
~ Link back to the Creator of the tag ( LITAFLAME.BLOG )
~ Answer the questions!
~ Have FUN!!!!
- Describe your Birthday, day! So we weren’t home for my birthday, we celebrated it a few days early! And because we were so busy the day we did celebrate we only just pretended my birthday was in the evening. My mom made a delicious meal of mashed potatoes, ham, green beans, and rolls. And instead of making a cake that we bought a tiramisu cake which was amazing! Then my amazing family got me a ton of fun little gifts like 16 pairs of socks, 16 pens, 16 ramen packets, 16 sticks of gum, 16 sour gummy candies, etc… and then a few larger gifts including a rotary saw that has some cool things you can do woodworking with, a necklace and heart earrings, a book, and a bunch of other stuff! Then we went to our grandparents to share some cake and talk to them.
- How old are you turning? So if you noticed above a theme of 16 pairs of everything…well that’s because I celebrated my 16th birthday!
- In your opinion, what’s one thing in all the world that makes everything better? (obviously the correct answer here is ice cream XD) Besides ice cream lol, I’d say (because I’m an amazing sister/child) I’ll say family makes the world better! Also chocolate, puppies, mowing, woodworking, surprising people, joy in giving, and puppies!
- What’s one thing (don’t take this literally) that you couldn’t live without? Of course, my family is the answer but if I’m not taking this literally it’d my dog, Winnie.
- What’s your life’s motto? Okay so, to be honest, I’ve never really thought of what my life motto was…after thinking about it, I’d say “To be myself, to protect, and to give it my all.”
- Tell about a time in your life when you failed at something, but kept on trying. Tons of examples come to mind! Baking: when you just can’t get the texture right. Mowing: I’ve wrecked one mower and damaged another but I’m still working on it. School: math in particular.
- If you could GIVE any gift – regardless of price or impossibility – to any one person, what would you give and who would you give it to? What would I give them? 1,000,000,000,000.09 annnd the person? I’d probably give it to my mom-dad (okay they said one person so I’ll just shove two people into one) but I know they’ve given everything for us. And to be honest they’ll probably save most of it and give it back to us in some way.
- Cake, ice cream, pie, or candy? Cake definitely!
- Do you prefer surprises or knowing everything for your B-Day? I really really dislike surprises….but usually, they turn out alright when people do surprises to me.
- Where do you see yourself in a year? I hope to see me being more active with a driver’s license, with maybe one more job, and designing/building more and more!
- Looking into the far (FAR) future…what would you like to/plan to be doing? (career-wise, etc.) Sooo I’m planning to be a house flipper after I graduate (meaning I’d fix up broken-down houses and resell them). I’d also like to have a small business breeding dogs.
- Set one goal that you have to accomplish before your next Birthday! Have a driver’s license annnd have at least one more job.
And that’s it, guys! I’m off to do some sanding 🙂 See ya’ll soon!