Hey guys! Beka here with a post that lets you get to know me better! It’s also a new tag that I came up with! So at the end of the post, I’ll nominate 4 people…let’s get started!
Rules for this tag:
Link back to the creator of this tag Photos by Abby Rose
Name 10 favorites and 10 least favorite things in your life
Nominate at least 4 people (or more)
10 Favorite things of mine:
- Garden – it’s super therapeutic and cool fun to grow food and it’s also very sustainable!
- Farming – you get to watch new life being born every spring, it’s hard work but VERY rewarding.
- Smoothies – I LOVE SMOOTHIES!!!! I have one every single morning packed with veggies, fruit, and nut milk (hint hint smoothie recipes coming soon)!
- Rabbits – Their the most amazing animals on earth….their clean, loving, sweet, adorable, amazing, cute, etc….
- Horses – There’s nothing better than the thrill of riding a horse. Brushing it, feeding it, and loving it (and yes I’ve kissed a horse….DON’T JUDGE it was cute).
- Friends – My best friend Cam and I get together as often as we can and have literally so many adventures and take so many selfies on my sister’s phone it can get pretty crazy when we’re together.
- Swimming – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE! I love swimming in cold water (yes I’ve swam in March).
- Family – my amazing siblings are always there for me and SUPER silly. My mom and dad are the best parents any person could have. ❤
- Organic hair/skin products – There are so many unhealthy brands out there that basically smell good and may look good but are harming our bodies from the outside in…here’s the link to my favorite hair care products: Shampoo & Conditioner & Rosewater
- Religion – Recently with the virus going on we’ve had church online…which is super fun! I’m not saying I don’t like going to church every Sunday, but spending time with my family and being able to focus on God, and not those around me has really encouraged me!
10 of my least favorite things:
- Dog hair, dog hair, dog hair, and more dog hair! If you haven’t noticed we have some dogs at our house and it’s EVERYWHERE!
- Uneven eyebrows – I don’t know about any of you, but uneven eyebrows drive me crazy!
- Did I mention dog hair?
- Dirty carpets – I really don’t like the feeling of dirty carpets under my feet, so I always try to sweep them before I go to bed.
- Snakes – though I love all living creatures and I would never harm it without reason…snakes really freak me out! Their beady eyes and their tail *shivers*
- Smells – I love some scented healthy candles and essential oils I really really dislike stuffy rooms that smell like dogs (did I mention I don’t like dogs).
- Brushes covered with hair – I remember coming into my sister’s room and finding her hairbrush filled with a tiny mouse! I’d immediately steal it and end the poor mouse’s existence.
- People who abuse animals – sure I said I don’t like dogs…but seeing animals mistreated or tied outside really bugs me. If you have an animal it’s your responsibility to keep it healthy and happy.
- Overcooked or undercooked food – it reminds me of chicken butchering (don’t ask).
- We began with this one and we shall end with this one…DOG HAIR!!! I love our dog Tirzah (and Winnie) but dog hair really gets everywhere and seems to grow!
See you next time! Beka ❤