Hey, guys (Abby here)! Rosy from Rosy’s Writings nominated me for the Awesome Blogger Award back in April and I’m doing it now, thanks Rosy!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Credit the creator (Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala)
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer
Questions from Rosy (her questions are in bold):
- Do you like playing freeze tag? Well, I actually like playing freeze tag…but I’ve only really played it at camp and boy was it scary haha. Imagine 100 people running after you and your group *shivers*
- What’s your favorite board game? I’d have to say Ticket to Ride but I love Monopoly too!
- Outside game? I don’t play many outside games though I really liked this game (I’m not sure what the name is) but where basically you had to run around in this circle while people who are “stuck” together tag you and then you’re stuck to them! It’s a blast!
- How many siblings do you have? For privacy reasons, I will answer 7 but a few of them are animals 🙂
- What year were you born? I can’t make this to easy for you guys, you’ll have to refer to THIS blog post and then do the math! If you can figure it out… you’re a genius!
- What’s your favorite part about blogging? Being able to post pictures, stories, and life stuff! I love knowing that I could be cheering someone up without knowing it!
- What are a few of your favorite blogs? Just so you guys know, I’ve posted 167 times so it’s tough picking a few favorite posts! Here are two of them: New Arrival/Interview & My Story
- Favorite song? My favorite song would have to be A Million Dreams.
- Do you like broccoli? I actually love broccoli! It’s really good with vinegar and a little garlic!
- What country would you most like to visit that you’ve never been to? That’s a tough one! I really like many countries so I think England would be fun or Ireland!
My nominations are:
My 10 questions for you guys are:
- Coffee, tea, or neither?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What place in the world is your favorite?
- If animals could talk, what animal would be the most annoying?
- What is the highlight or most anticipated thing during your year?
- If you had enough money that you never needed to work again, what would you do with your time?
- Who has been the biggest example in your life? Why?
- Do you have a hobby?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What’s your favorite random quote?