Guys, Abby here 🙂 I can’t believe I didn’t post about this! Back in April my dad and I decided to tackle a project that has been a real problem child!
So we counted and measured and ordered ALOT of blocks (I’m really not sure how many).
And after so much work…
I love seeing the transformation of this project! All in all this project was probably the most expensive so far. It rounded out to about 600 dollars for the block, gravel, mulch, and concrete glue for the last two rows. Yes, it was expensive but so rewarding! We also bought three holly bushes and one weeping cherry tree. We’re eventually planning to make some sort of swing/bench to replace the chairs.
See you all soon! Stay safe,