Hello all! Recently I’ve noticed more and more of my friends (blogging and in my life) have shared information online that may give away a little too much about their location, their family, and their own personal lives.
I know from personal experience as I used to talk to people online and I’m pretty sure at least 80% of them were not real or wanted something from me. I shared personal information with them and now I’m paying for it. Please don’t get caught in something like that!
I don’t want to preach but I also don’t want any of my friends or family jeopardized!
- Do any of your pictures have your address in it?
- Do you have any birthdates listed that aren’t yours? (a hacker can easily get your info with just a birthdate)
- Do your pictures include anyone who wouldn’t want to be in them?
- Are you telling people where your vacationing WHILE you vacation?
- When someone asks where you live in the comments are you telling them?
- If your going to a particular college do you NEED to tell them where?
Guys we NEED to be careful! Don’t let someone get your personal information! If something looks weird then it probably is! Don’t be afraid to speak out about it, don’t be afraid to block them, but most importantly DON’T hide anything from your family!
If you need to talk to someone about your experience or things your concerned about contact me through my contact page! I’m here for ya’ll!