Bus Update #3

Hey guys! This past month has flown by and I can’t believe it’s almost October!! I have a 3rd update on my bus though! It’s going pretty slowly because life is so insanely busy (with events, jobs, and the daily routine). Being a homeschooled senior is actually kinda easy since I have most of my credits already done! The bus is my senior project so I really want to focus on it but it’s hard to find time.

Here is the latest update:

We put the bus on a slant so we could easily see the buses undercarriage and then got to work with our neighbors pressure washer. It was actually pretty easy but very time consuming. We were pressure washing the bottom to get the rust pieces loose (the bus has a lot of rust problems underneath). After we got the majority of it loose we went ahead and pressure washed the engine compartment, being very careful to keep water out from anywhere it shouldn’t be. The total cost for this was $10 dollars and I also sold two more seats.

Have a great day!

Bus Update #2

Hello everyone! My poor bus has sat untouched for a very long time but September 4th & 5th we finally came up with an idea on how to get the bus seats out. It took little to no time and in total probably spent 4 hours getting all 24 seats out (when before it would take us a hour just to get 1 out).

Here are some photos from that!

So currently we have a few people who want to buy a few and in all honesty it would just be awesome to get rid of them all even if we don’t make anything. Now we have to work on underneath the bus so hopefully I’ll have a update for you guys soon!

Have a great day! ❤