Hey guys! Just a reminder to sign up for the giveaway I’m having for CAMmadeCosmetics!! HERE’S the blog post to that!
Hey guys! Beka and I here to announce something so exciting, so exhilarating, so insane that I can’t even wrap my mind around it…..our close friend Camryn has started a cosmetics store on Etsy – CAMmadeCosmetics!!!!
Camryn is a young entrepreneur excited to share her work with others and bring joy and healthy products for them! She was inspired by other people’s talent for cosmetics and thought it would be fun and a blessing to others!
Her business is self-made and made from scratch! Each product is made with love and (after witnessing for ourselves), a ton of hard work! After asking Camryn I learned that we will be seeing more products from her in the future (honestly, I can’t wait)!!
She currently sells only Moisturizing and Exfoliating Vanilla Lip Scrub, Lip Gloss, & Eyelash/Eyebrow Growth Serum.
Abby’s Review: So far I’ve only been using the lip gloss. I’m usually very against any colored lip gloss but I’m finding that I absolutely love it! The gloss stays on for hours and doesn’t come off immediately every time I drink water! The color in the product is not overwhelming and not at all noticeable (unless you have red or pink, then it does show more). I’m in love with the gloss and can’t wait to try out her other products!
See you all soon! -Abby & Beka ❤
Hello, Abby here! I just realized I was nominated back in May by Bekah’s Blog and I didn’t notice till now!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. Colton Beckwith
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you, can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
1. What is your worst allergy that you suffer from? (If you have one). I’d say shrimp. Thankfully I haven’t gone to the hospital from it but it makes me super sick but also sad cause shrimp is THE best!!
2. If you could make a difference in the world what would you try to do? Does going back and stopping Covid count?
3. Does it bother you when people drive really close behind you or do you not mind it? It bothers me, I’m one of those drivers who gets annoyed when people pass me so it definitely bugs me when their driving on my “rear”.
4. Would you prefer a Laptop or iPad? Laptop 100%
5. Are you one that will try new things or stick with what you know, wear, and have already tasted? I’d say I’m more of the kind of person who doesn’t like changing it up. I love tradition (most of the time).
6. Do you like your height? Wellll…I’d say I don’t mind my height but I sometimes wish I could be taller!
7. If there was one thing you would want to change about yourself, what would it be? Probably less of a procrastinator. You wouldn’t see it to look at me but I procrastinate ALOT!
I really don’t have time to nominate anyone or write new questions so please use the ones Bekah asked me and do the award yourself!
Have a great day guys!
Hey guys, Abby here! I need your help! This upcoming week I’m doing photography for a church thing that’s pretty small, but I really wanna do a good job. So I need any tips, ideas, advice, literally anything!
Here’s a little bit of the setting: I’m struggling to decide if I should use my iPhone 7 plus or Canon DSLR Camera. The event is a week of a summer kids club and the theme is a lot of outside things and growing in Christ. I want to capture the kids as well as the events and decor.
So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE if you have any tips, ideas, or advice email me at email@example.com or go to my contact page HERE and let me know!
Guys, Abby here 🙂 I can’t believe I didn’t post about this! Back in April my dad and I decided to tackle a project that has been a real problem child!
So we counted and measured and ordered ALOT of blocks (I’m really not sure how many).
And after so much work…
I love seeing the transformation of this project! All in all this project was probably the most expensive so far. It rounded out to about 600 dollars for the block, gravel, mulch, and concrete glue for the last two rows. Yes, it was expensive but so rewarding! We also bought three holly bushes and one weeping cherry tree. We’re eventually planning to make some sort of swing/bench to replace the chairs.
See you all soon! Stay safe,
Hey, guys (Abby here)! Rosy from Rosy’s Writings nominated me for the Awesome Blogger Award back in April and I’m doing it now, thanks Rosy!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Credit the creator (Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala)
- Answer the questions you were asked.
- Nominate at least five bloggers and inform them of their nomination.
- Give them ten new questions to answer
Questions from Rosy (her questions are in bold):
- Do you like playing freeze tag? Well, I actually like playing freeze tag…but I’ve only really played it at camp and boy was it scary haha. Imagine 100 people running after you and your group *shivers*
- What’s your favorite board game? I’d have to say Ticket to Ride but I love Monopoly too!
- Outside game? I don’t play many outside games though I really liked this game (I’m not sure what the name is) but where basically you had to run around in this circle while people who are “stuck” together tag you and then you’re stuck to them! It’s a blast!
- How many siblings do you have? For privacy reasons, I will answer 7 but a few of them are animals 🙂
- What year were you born? I can’t make this to easy for you guys, you’ll have to refer to THIS blog post and then do the math! If you can figure it out… you’re a genius!
- What’s your favorite part about blogging? Being able to post pictures, stories, and life stuff! I love knowing that I could be cheering someone up without knowing it!
- What are a few of your favorite blogs? Just so you guys know, I’ve posted 167 times so it’s tough picking a few favorite posts! Here are two of them: New Arrival/Interview & My Story
- Favorite song? My favorite song would have to be A Million Dreams.
- Do you like broccoli? I actually love broccoli! It’s really good with vinegar and a little garlic!
- What country would you most like to visit that you’ve never been to? That’s a tough one! I really like many countries so I think England would be fun or Ireland!
My nominations are:
My 10 questions for you guys are:
- Coffee, tea, or neither?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What place in the world is your favorite?
- If animals could talk, what animal would be the most annoying?
- What is the highlight or most anticipated thing during your year?
- If you had enough money that you never needed to work again, what would you do with your time?
- Who has been the biggest example in your life? Why?
- Do you have a hobby?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What’s your favorite random quote?
Hey guys, Abby here. This summer, I planted three rose plants…red, yellow, and pink long-stemmed bushes. So far the yellow and pink bushes bloomed the most and I was able to take 5 pictures of the blooming process!
Some more flower pictures:
And some random pictures I took today (note the quality is really low because of some upload problems):
Also, I’m getting my wisdom teeth out so wish me luck on Monday the 13th.
Hello guys, Abby here! Sorry for not posting a ton! My dad and I started this project a few weeks ago and actually just finished today! About 15 years ago my grandpa built a mailbox for the property we currently live on. That mailbox was falling over and needed a pick-me-up…
So I decided why not make a whole new mailbox with even a bigger mailbox for packages and stuff!
We then went out to our old mailbox and knocked it down…
We then went back and finished all the things on the mailbox and set it up!
Power tools used: screwdriver, saw, and chainsaw. All the materials we used were leftovers from other projects. The only cost was: screws/nails, paint, concrete, numbers, and the actual mailbox.
What do you guys think of it? Anything fun or interesting you noticed?
Happy Father’s Day guys!
Abby here 🙂 I hope your day is going well! Today is the day we celebrate our fathers! Every year I always try to buy something fun for my dad! And this year he wanted…….a drill?! How is a drill exciting? Either way, my mom, siblings, and I pitched in and bought him his impact drill…
I know some families don’t get dad’s gifts and that’s totally alright! I just love doing it because it’s so much fun and I mean who doesn’t want to get a gift?!
Have an amazing day, y’all and stay safe! -Abby ❤
wanna know the history behind fathers day? Check out my post from last year! HERE
Hey guys, Abby here! Sorry for posting late! Lauren contacted me about a month ago with a book she published called Jayne’s Endeavour. It’s newly released annnnd she’s even doing a giveaway for it! Let me tell you a bit about it….
“Reids never give up.” The words once held so much truth. But at eighteen, Jayne Reid is beginning to wonder if she can live up to that standard.
When puzzling strangers appear and odd things start to happen, Jayne and her two younger sisters must find a solution-or lose everything.
What mystery lurks in the shadows of the Australian bush? Who is the man in town who thinks he can buy and bully anyone he wishes? And is it all somehow connected with their new farmhand?
Journey with Jayne as she struggles to change fear into boldness and boldness into a trusting relationship with her Heavenly Father. What adventure lies ahead?
Life in 19th century Australia overflows with hardship . . . Will Jayne have the courage to find the answers?
You can find the book CLICK HERE
My Review: I LOVE new books! But let’s just say I procrastinated reading Jayne’s Endeavour…but then once I read the first chapter it drew my attention! Lauren has a fun writing style and it was interesting to see the story unfold.
My favorite character was obviously Jayne, as she had a cool and fun personality! She was well explained and had a very emotional story behind her which made it very interesting to read!
This book took me an hour and a half to read tops (though I am a fast reader so it may take longer). I’ll give this book 4 stars for the quality and story behind it!
About the Author:
I was able to one on one talk with Lauren a bit and she is fun and super cool! You can find her at these many places:
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B088NC286W?ref_=pe_1724030_132998540
Newsletter Signup: http://novelsthatencourage.com.au/index.php/subscribe/
Anndd you can find the giveaway CLICK HERE!
So go check out her blog and follow her & also check out the giveaway!
See y’all soon! Abby out ❤